Our Jewish Organizations

Evansville Jewish Community Council

Primarily a fund-raising organization, the Jewish Community Council solicits and raises funds to meet the needs of national and world Jewry. Approximately 75% of the money raised goes to the United Jewish Appeal, and the remaining 25% goes to roughly two dozen Jewish agencies in the United States. The annual drive takes place each fall and seeks to involve every member of the Jewish community.

TABI Women

TABI Women members are women who celebrate life together in a variety of ways. Our members are younger and older women, professionals and at-home working women, married and living on their own. Something we are doing is bound to appeal to you.

Our activities include education, social service and prayer. We emphasize participation in community, synagogue and women's issues.

We are planning a series of open meetings, programs and special events that will address the many needs and interests of our varied membership.

We welcome the entire Jewish community to attend these functions. We look forward to meeting you and greeting you over the next year. Look for our flyers with specifics about time, place and speakers.  For more information,  please contact the Temple.

B'nai B'rith

The Sol Silver Lodge #24 of B'nai B'rith was chartered in 1859, making it one of the oldest lodges in the Midwest, as well as one of the oldest fraternal organizations in Evansville. As a service organization it provides assistance to the disadvantaged. The lodge sponsors Religious School end of year picnic.

For more information about B'nai B'rith, please contact the President of B'nai Brith of the Sol Silver Lodge #24